Through various community organizations and initiatives, you have the opportunity to support Blessed Sacrament School while handling your regular shopping! Click the name of each program for directions on how to enroll.
|Community Reward Program||Description|
|Amazon Smile has the same prices, products, and shopping features as the regular Amazon you know and love! When you shop with Amazon Smile, 0.5% of your total purchase will go directly back to Blessed Sacrament.|
|No more clipping or sending in box tops! All you need is your phone and the new Box Tops app. Scan your shopping receipt, and the app will automatically credit our school.|
|Give back to BSS by enjoying your favorite Coke products. Just scan the cap/code to give back!|
|Simply shop at Kroger, and swipe your Plus card! Kroger makes fundraising easy by giving back to BSS each time you shop and swipe your Plus card.|
|When you sign-up, Remke will donate up to 2% of your total purchase to BSS when you use your Remke Rewards card!|
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Sign in
- Select Blessed Sacrament School as your charitable organization
- Please note, only purchases made through Amazon Smile are counted. You can install browser extensions on any desktop internet browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) that will automatically re-direct you to Amazon Smile when you go to regular Amazon.
- If you have an iPhone, log into your Amazon app. Click ‘Menu’ (the three lines (or hamburger) button). Click on ‘Programs & Features’. Scroll down to AmazonSmile and enable the feature.
- If you have an Android phone, you can also go into the Amazon app and click ‘Menu’ (three lines top left), then ‘Settings’, then ‘AmazonSmile’ and turn it on.
Box Tops for Education
- Visit this page to create your account and link it to Blessed Sacrament.
- Currently, there are two ways to earn for BSS:
- You can clip traditional box tops (pink logo with dotted outline) and send them in to school.
- You can download the Box Tops for Education app on Android or iOS, buy new Box Tops products (light and navy blue logo), and then scan your receipt with the app. Credit will automatically be given to the school.
- Both methods are equal in value. Eventually the Box Tops program will be electronic only.
Coca-Cola Coke Rewards
- Go to this website and search for our school name or zip code (Blessed Sacrament School or 41017). You will likely need to click ‘Load More…’ at the bottom of the search results.
- Click on Blessed Sacrament School.
- Click ‘Sign-In/Join’ and create an account.
- Proceed with scanning or entering the codes you find on any Coke products (bottles, 2-liters, 12-packs, cases, etc.).
Kroger Community Rewards
- Go to this website and sign-in to your Kroger account.
- Click on ‘My Account’ and then ‘Community Rewards’.
- In the ‘Find an Organization’ box, type “NE981” and click search.
- When the result for Blessed Sacrament pops up, click ‘Enroll.’
- You should see a summary that shows your status as “currently enrolled.”
Remke’s Caring Neighbor Program
- Go to this website and sign-in to/create your Remke account.
- Go to ‘My Account’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose Blessed Sacrament as your favorite “Caring Neighbor Non-Profit Organization” from the drop-down box near the bottom of the page.