In making the decision for your child/children to attend Blessed Sacrament School, you are making an investment in their future. We understand the cost associated with private school education factors into your decision. We do not take the associated cost for granted and we work hard to ensure we are doing what is best for your children and your family.
What are the returns you can expect from an education at Blessed Sacrament School?
- Values-based teaching grounded in the Catholic tradition
- Superior education which positions your child for a lifetime of opportunity
- Caring and supportive learning environment enhances your child’s self-esteem
- A safe and secure atmosphere of respect
- Open and collaborative staff members focused on what is best for your child
Financial Aid is also available for registered parishioners in need. See FACTS (above) for more details.